This is the state of the Wiki as of 24 August 2016:
- The new custom character sheet for the Arcanum campaign is available. Download the custom sheet HERE! (PDF)
- See the page A Brief History of Arcanum for the new world maps.
- A collection of lore-friendly books from the world of Arcanum can be found HERE! (PDF)
- Minor (non game-altering) changes to the Shaman page.
- Just added Arland's foundation (A Brief History of Arcanum), 25 Aug 16
- Fixed the "Touch of Providence" ability for the Priest (the description for its AC bonus didn't make sense), 26 Aug 16
Still to come!Edit
- the last two of the Sorcerer's Acuity options (Visitant, and Wilder)
- finishing up A Brief History of Arcanum (foundation of Arland; current state of Dernholm, Tarant, Vendigroth, the cultures of the Glimmering Forest, and Tulla)
- Inventor's schematics (will be ongoing throughout campaign)
The World of ArcanumEdit
|Quick Reference: The Player Races|
- This campaign (Arcanum: The Pathfinder Paradox) is a campaign for Paizo's d20 Pathfinder game system. (http://www.paizo.com/pathfinder)
- A great resource for the Pathfinder system: The d20 Pathfinder SRD (http://www.d20pfsrd.com)
- This campaign is being written by Freswinn, using source material from "Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura" from Troika Games and Sierra Entertainment (2001).
Other projects by Freswinn: