Still have to finish the following:
- Inventions and the Inventor class
- the Artificer prestige class
- some more Tech Enhancements
- finishing up Firearms
- the Sorcerer's Acuity options
- the domains and favored weapons of deities, on top of the inclusion of new deities.
- reconsider auras and influences (i.e. How much extra work as a DM does someone actually want to do tracking radii of effect around every single monster and player simultaneously? This isn't a computer game
anymoreand it's bad enough with stamina yeah?)
Things that I've done lately:
I've drastically reduced the number of Inventions (a. I'm one person; and b. allows for narrower focus on the whole purpose of the Inventor as a class). They haven't been posted yet, but they're coming.
I changed the One- and Two-handed Backswords to more historically and thematically accurate weapons (falchion and scimitar respectively). Trying to be fancy doesn't always pay off! No worries!
The World of ArcanumEdit
|Quick Reference: The Player Races|
- This campaign (Arcanum: Pathfinder) is a campaign for Paizo's d20 Pathfinder game system. (http://www.paizo.com/pathfinder)
- A great resource for the Pathfinder system: The d20 Pathfinder SRD (http://www.d20pfsrd.com)
- This campaign is being written by Freswinn, using source material from "Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura" from Troika Games and Sierra Entertainment (2001).
Other projects by Freswinn: